
The Dominican Republic seems to becoming a favorite among spring breakers everywhere. Similar to Cancun in affordability and atmosphere, the Dominican Republic is the second largest country in the Caribbean, and has something to offer for everyone! From Vegas style casinos,nightclubs, and hundreds of miles of white sand filled beaches, this vacation spot is HOT. All-inclusive resorts are offered with surfing lessons,horseback riding, and golfing as some of the included activities.Punta Cana, on the island's eastern coast, is the island's top draw, with the Caribbean's longest stretch of sand, while Puerto Plata, in the northwest, is a solid secondary consideration. Both of these locations are primary party spots directed toward spring breakers. With a broad range of reasonably priced hotels it makes it easy for students to refrain from emptying out their bank accounts. So if your looking for an exciting yet relaxing vacation for spring break, check out the Dominican Republic!
About Me
- afake
- I'm a student at Bloomsburg University and I'm studying Public Relations and Psychology. I am just living day by day and don't really know where life is going to take me, but I will say that I'm extremly happy!! I have a bunch of great friends, , and an extremely supportive family! I love the beach and the south, tacos (any mexican food for that matter), kids, cheese, photos, weather and basically I enjoy doing anything that makes others/myself happy!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Find Relaxation and Fun in the Dominican Republic
Posted by afake at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment